Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- SPONSORED: House of the Day: Lake Eola Heights bungalow asks $475,000.
- The latest John Legend music video was filmed in Orlando.
- Be the Knope you want to see in the world, join the Mayor’s City Academy.
- Cool Job Alert: ArtReach Orlando is seeking an Executive Director.
- Photo Tour: Trevi Pasta Express now open in Ivanhoe Village.
- New College Park pizzeria, The Pie, is now open.
- New Orlando Shirts designs have been added to our online shop.
- The historic Hanson Building has a new owner.
- Eyes on the Street: Interior shots of the Orlando City Soccer stadium.
- Eyes on the Street: Verde Mexican Soul Food is closed.
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.
Are you in Real Estate? Be sure to check out our Bungalower Bundle. It’s one of the best ways to plug into Orlando’s bungalow neighborhoods, and it makes a great gift to a new home-buyer. Use the code below to get your first month for free!