SPONSORED BY ORLANDO SCIENCE CENTER: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also started including some of the headlines you may have missed in last wee’s hustle-and-bustle.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
TOP TEN HEADLINES OF THE WEEK:
- Burton’s Bar will be replaced by Burton’s Bar.
- REI’s new Winter Park location will open May 12.
- The Restaurant Ash space is available to rent.
- A developer is eyeing up the “Livingston Wedge” for a potential residential tower.
- Mucho’s Tequila and Tacos will close and reopen as a New Orleans concept.
- Photo Tour: Reyes Mezcaleria soft opens this week.
- Irish Shannon’s is now open on Church Street.
- I Wish This Was … Pine Street Gardens.
- “SunRail explores other transit modes for proposed $250M airport link.” – Orlando Business Journal
- “More than 100 wildfires have scorched our ‘abnormally dry’ state, and it could get worse.” – Orlando Weekly
ICYMI: Here are a number of articles from last week that you may have missed:
- The Downtown Orlando Information Center is giving away free posters.
- House of the Day: 1940s Coytown home asking under $250,000.
- House of the Day: Renovated mid-century home in the Milk District asking under $240,000.
- The Kathmandu shop Downtown has changed its name to “Dank.”
- AIA has released the “Architectural Guide to Central Florida.”
- Demolition of the former Sears building has begun.